Sunday, January 24, 2010

24 January 2010

24 January 2010

This is my final year at UTAR, i din expect myself to get 1st class for my study becoz i know.. tat is impossible for me...haha
Well, as normal... we nit to prepare FYP during the last year but y i feel that is a disaster for me? Week 8 nit to pass up part 1 of fyp... now, 1st week gone... chinese new year, 1 more week gone... so, i still have 6 weeks to do it. But... how to start it? wat journal i nit to find n read? wat r the things i should do? when i have to meet my supervisor..? haiz... i'm useless n i'm a loser....

Next week, i'm going back jb... yes, i wan move to permas already! but, it look likes lot of things haven settle... even buy a sofa aso nit 3 weeks to settle it. aiyoyo... i really worry about u all lor... then chinese new year is around the corner, how to invite ppl come to bai nian leh...
Oh, lagi.... i haven buy mahjong!!!!!! I promise... i must play mahjong at home this year... wahaha
Besides mahjong, i haven buy any new clothes n shoes lor... sien.. can tahan myself lor.. i manage to buy it dec de... but wat happen ar? y i still din buy anything? wat the hell i'm doing?

so many things to buy.... but i dun have money.......
so many things to do... but i'm super lazy....

2 comments:

  1. nvm lar.. u r nt the laziest.. coz im the one..haha.. everyting will be fine, gal.. juz take it easy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya... remember u r not the laziest lar... haha

    ReplyDelete